While there are many different types of international service learning programs, our mission is to support programs that meet the following criteria:
- Your home institution must be based in the United States.
- Your program must take place outside of the United States.
- Your program must result in credit from an institution of higher learning.
- Your program must include service.
- Your program must include a class-based reflective component on the service experience.
- Your program must be a semester in length.
All programs meeting the above criteria are eligible for consideration to be listed here so that their students may apply for one of our scholarships. If you do not see your program listed here we encourage you to put your program administrator in touch with us. They can reach us by emailing email@example.com.
- International Partnership for Service Learning
- University of Arkansas Faculty Led Service Learning Abroad
- University of Denver, Bosnia Program